I wanted to share a list of things I'm either wanting, or wanting to try in the month of June. Now whether they happen or not is up in the air; but then again, I suppose I could always roll my list over to next month, right?
June List:1. White skinny jeans. I keep searching for the perfect pair. I want a thicker material, but with some room to stretch! I'm a fan of these from Michael Kors, and and these from 7ForAllMankind, but I am ALWAYS a different size in every style of seven jeans, and am too scared to order off the Internet. Thus, I will have to keep searching until the right pair pops up....that I can actually try on. If you find some, I saw them first! ;)
2. A good pair of holey boyfriend jeans. Again, haven't found any yet that really tickle my fancy....but....I have an older pair of jeans that I am willing to DIY and rip them, give them new life, and wear them again. I'll keep you posted on that one.
3. Skirts. Of all varieties. I am on the look out for a good maxi, and some good staple pencil skirts. The word on all the fashion blogs I follow is that my wardrobe isn't going to be complete without some good pencil skirts...and silky flowy blouses...soon though. Soon.
4. The latest John Mayer album. I own all of his albums thus far, and his music just keeps getting better. So I am hoping to also own his newest album, Born & Raised soon.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey. No explanation needed on that one.
6. Sensa Weight Loss System. I have been contemplating trying this since LAST summer. I have done a lotof research on it, and it seems to be safe, effective, and has great reviews. Note: I am not an advocate of fad diets or systems. I've tried many of them over time, and they all have had terrible side effects, and very little results. This one is only $9.99 for a 60 day trial with free shipping, and with the reviews it's received, I may be able to try this one for two months, and see if it helps.
7. Work out DVD's. Period. Any and all, I'm not specific. I have several at home, and many of them haven't even been out of the wrapping yet. It's shameful. And it would be easy to do, I just continue to be lazy (resolutions!!) so I need to get on that.
8. This amazing looking chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip icing and gnash. Um, yes puh-lease! It's been probably 4 or 5 months since I baked anything..and I'm starting to get antsy. This one looks delicious and not too difficult. It's the last time I'll be able to make anything with chocolate and gnash this summer, because it will be wayyyy too hot for all that heavy stuff before we know it. So, cake it is.
9. A decorative wreath for our door. It makes a house feel more like home, and I need a good DIY project. I found this one on pintrest and pinned it on my Decor board. (I'm so addicted to pintrest I need rehab). It looks simple and sweet. Gonna get my craft on this month.
10. Shop for SOMETHING for our wedding. I don't care what, just something. I need to feel like I'm moving forward with the planning. Note: Reserving an appointment at Lows Bridal for July!! Hooray wedding dress. So, whether it be perusing "be my bridesmaid" cards, ribbons, thank you cards or color palettes, I need to get a move on.
Do you have a list for this month, or any month? What things are you craving to get, do, see or try! You only live once!! Get a move on! I hope you all have very productive Thursdays!
All my love, Millie